bag·man (băg’mәn) n., pl. –men (mĭn). 1. Slang.

dishonest official; a person who collects, carries, or distributes illegal payoff money.

Friday, March 24, 2017

The Juggernaut Rolls On

Hey, Gang! I'm back, and so's the blog!

Guess it's pretty obvious I wanted to keep that ad for Tales of The Bagman Volume Three up for awhile, eh? Don't forget it's also available in audio, so you can listen to adventure while you're adventuring.

Fellow Chicago Writer, Joe Bonadonna, was kind enough to recently interview me, and today you can go read it live at Black Gate, Adventures in Fantasy Literature. While you're there, check out the other articles because there are some great ones.

Meanwhile,
I'm going to try a more scattershot approach with the blog here, meaning, it might be a bit more hit-and-run. There will still be essays and the occasional review, but I'll also be posting more links, quick thoughts, and fun stuff about everything from Mystery, Crime, Horror, Science and Pulp Fiction, to Comics, to Pop Culture, and if you're not careful maybe even some of that literature stuff.

So, in the words of Papillon, "Hey, you bastards! I'm still here!" And, I'll be back

 

No comments:

Post a Comment